GE built a new locomotive manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas in 2007. American Track took over the design and construction of the rail portion of the project. One of the key concerns of this project was the relatively limited property on which to construct everything the customer wanted. Extremely tight curves and custom diamond crossing frogs were designed in order to meet the customer’s needs.
- 11,103 Total Feet of Track
- 9,552 Total feet of track indirect fixation or embedded in concrete.
- Two custom-designed crossing diamonds
- Ten fully embedded turnouts with integrated drainage
- Crain Rail installed for two Transfer Table
- Fabrication of Transfer Tables