Camak, GACamak Quarry
Midsouth Aggregates asked for a design build to help with efficiency of their operations by adding a crossover from the “Yac Track” to their storage yard so they could bypass their load out and stage empties in the yard for loading. We also designed an extension to their yard over a 3 track wide car cleaning bridge (also engineered by American Track) which allowed them to clean the empty cars in preparation of loading.
- All rail design per CSX Industrial specifications
- 4 Turnouts constructed (first Phase); 2 Additional Turnouts to be removed and Reinstalled in future Phase
- 2,073 Rail installation (first phase); 4,808’ Proposed Rail installation(future Phase)
- 3 Track Bridge Design (Met Coopers E80 Loading with diesel impact) and construction
- 136’ of 36” RCP installed
Start: April, 2018
End: February, 2019
Cost $1.4 million
American Track Location:
Our in-house engineers have vast field experience allowing them to optimize designs for both functionality and constructibility.
We are a railroad construction company that can meet any of your track needs whether it’s a few hundred feet or miles of track construction.
Our vast experience as a full-service railroad construction company in the industry allows us to offer many services that our competitors do not. Some of these services include Design/Build, Track Scales, Rail Bridges, Unloading Pits, Embedded Track, Direct Fixation, Insulated joints, Crossings, Circle Track and Crane Rail.