Midsouth Aggregates asked for a design-build to help with the efficiency of their operations by adding a crossover from the “Yac Track” to their storage yard so they could bypass their loadout and stage empties in the yard for loading. We also designed an extension to their yard over a 3 track wide car cleaning bridge (also engineered by American Track) which allowed them to clean the empty cars in preparation for loading.
- All rail design per CSX Industrial specifications
- 4 Turnouts constructed (first Phase); 2 Additional Turnouts to be removed and Reinstalled in future Phase
- 2,073 Rail installation (first phase); 4,808’ Proposed Rail installation(future Phase)
- 3 Track Bridge Design (Met Coopers E80 Loading with diesel impact) and construction
- 136’ of 36” RCP installed